Friday, August 21, 2009

Update

Hey it has been a long time since I have written an update. So much has happened since the last update.

Christie and I have moved to the bay area in california due to me getting a better job with comcast. I am now a senior marketing analyst for them. It is cool and has a lot of good exposure.

The move has been difficult but it has also been something very different. It has also been good because Christie and I both gt new cars!! She got a mustang and I got a family car a ford escape. Haha

Also the biggest news is that we are buying a house!! I could devote an entire post to how difficult house buying is but that is for another time.

We actually ended up with a new construction home and it is in the process of being built.

I will update this blog more often I promise!

-Jesse


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: