Sunday, June 04, 2006

Break-Up tops X-Men with $38.1 million My Take on the Movie

I saw "The Break-up" this weekend. It was another just ok movie. There were some things I really liked about it and some things that were really off about it.

I really like that they had real fights in the movie and it dealt with issues that couples actually have to deal with, it was a very relateable movie for the most part. There were a couple scenes that were just way too cheesy or could have been taken out. The thing I didn't like about it was the ending. Although in thinking about it I am not sure how I would have preferred the movie end.

Vince Vaughn is funny and Jennifer is nice to look at. I would give it about a 6 out of 10.

X Men 3 I would have given a 4 or 5 out of 10.

Break-Up tops X-Men with $38.1 million - Movies - MSNBC.com



IMDB Link for The Break-Up

No comments: